A Summary of the lease contract
NOTE: This is a summary, only, of the lease contract that all RoomMate cabin hirers must sign at the time of delivery.
- RoomMate is not responsible for any damage incurred delivering or uplifting a cabin
- RoomMate has the right to cancel the lease contract and to remove the cabin
- The cost of obtaining Resource Consent for the use of a cabin, if required, shall be the responsibility of the hirer (contact franchisee for advice on this matter).
- The hirer cannot make any structural or decorative changes to the cabin, and it must be in a good, clean condition at the end of the hire period.
- There is a penalty payable if the hirer terminates the lease contract before the end of the six month minimum hire period.